Thursday, September 20, 2012

Small Update

Hello Everyone!

It has been some time since my last post, hasn't it? I am very sorry for this! I have started another semester at college, it will be my last, (unless I decide to return later on!) so I am finishing in December!

I have added a few more items to my collection, mostly some newer merchandise from GE Animation. I recently placed an order to get a few more things, including the new star locket! So I will try to get some photos taken once they arrive.

I also started to make my own Sailor Moon inspired blanket/comforter! (See left) It is taking longer than I would like since I don't have much time between classes, work, and homework, but it is coming along.

I'm also working on a new "Weekly Review" post, though I know they have not been weekly for some time, and I likely won't be able to keep it weekly, as much as I would like to! I will try, though. If nothing else I will try to make at least one a month and hopefully once classes are out I can get back to weekly ones.

I hope all of you are doing well. I'll remind you once again that I am a bit more active at my Tumblr page, but it is mostly an occasional reblog of something I like. Although I have had a queue of some collection photos over there (I'm sorry I didn't set one up here).

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the fabric? Would love to make one too.:)

    ReplyDelete