Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just a little introduction...

My name is Sarah, but you may know me as: kotohime, saturnbunny89, or MoonBunnyStudios! I am a big fan of Sailor Moon and even collect items from the series! I also tend to buy things which remind me of Sailor Moon. I will likely use this account to share photos of my collection and information about items in my collection, share Sailor Moon news, finds, and… advice? I don’t really know but I wanted to try it! XD
I recently moved out on my own into an apartment so I’m still unpacking things! However, I see this as a great opportunity to document my collection! I am highly excited about the manga (especially Sailor V!) being printed in the US and the first volumes due out next month!!!! :O SO soon! I got 3 of the 4 shirts that were sold at Hot Topic and hope to see more, including the Sailor Moon costume(s) they will likely be selling!
I am a member of the LJ Communities: sailormoonfans, SeraSell, and smcollectors. I also have an account on youtube (which I usually don’t post videos to) I plan on doing a collection video once everything is ready though! I am also part of a few forums for both Sailor Moon and Resin Kits but I rarely use those anymore…I also have a deviantArt account, not sure if I’m missing any others right now! X3
I am currently 22 years old, I was born in the US and still live here but I have now gone to Germany twice! <3 I would love to live there someday, it’s beautiful! I hope someday to go to Japan but I don’t want to go alone (like I did to Germany haha) so it will have to wait until I can find someone to go with and/or meet there! XD Mostly I’d love to view Sailor Moon related areas/scenery and to hunt for Sailor Moon items! :3 I am a pisces, my birthday is the day after Neptune’s, and my birthday is the day the Sailor Moon anime originally aired in Japan!!! <3
Well, I hope you will enjoy my posts, I don’t know how quickly/often I will update but I will try not to neglect this too much! XD Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment