Thursday, August 25, 2011

Most recent finds...

Well, a coworker came in this week wearing these ADORABLE flower earrings in a cream/ivory color, and they looked so pretty on her so I asked where she had gotten them and if they came in other colors. she initially told me Charlotte Russe but when I went to their site there was nothing close to them there! So I mentioned it to her and she told me that it must be Forever 21 then. So I checked out their site and finally found the earrings come in the ivory, black, and "peach" colors, and they are incredibly cheap!
They are $2.80 according to the website (image is taken from their website). Please check them out here: Forever21 Rose Earrings of course they remind me of Makoto's, but they are also just cute! The black and ivory ones are actually listed under a different name but look exactly the same. Check them out here they are actually only $1.50!

So I continued browsing around Forever21's jewelry section and found a few other things which reminded me (faintly) of Sailor Moon, of course some of it was just general "bunny" stuff (I love bunnies!) but there were also a couple of bracelets which reminded me of some SM Villains, bear with me if you think these are a stretch but SM is what I thought of first when seeing them!

This bracelet (left) reminds me of Nehellenia (my favorite villain) I know it doesn't look a whole lot like hers but is has the black/gold element and the round black beads; these are $10.80 each here. Then there's also this bracelet (see right) which reminds me of Galaxia, it is $8.80.
Like I said, they are both kind of a stretch!

Or maybe the right bracelet is more like Princess Kakyuu... in colors...

***Edited many times to fix that one spot but it just won't stay where I want it!***

2 comments:

  1. I want them Earrings!! Wow I might order me some. That's the first time I have seen them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm trying to decide if I should order them but I think I might try to stop at the store, I've been meaning to go to my HT again to see if they happened to order any more SM shirts :)

    ReplyDelete