Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I know I have been promising this for awhile, but I will try my best to get back into my usual weekly review posts! Since classes ended last week (I got all A's this semester I'm so excited!) I thought I would have a bit more time, but instead I'm just working more at my job.

On top of that, a lot of things are coming up as far as spring/summer events that I am trying to go to, currently most of it has been sort of "traditional" things I do with my family. I feel I have kind of been neglecting spending time with family lately so when my mom or anyone else asks me to spend time with them I really feel compelled to do so, the only problem with that is it's usually my day off and we spend almost the entire day together!! But I really do have a lot of fun.

However, at the same time I have a lot of work to do around my apartment cleaning up, organizing, and so on to get ready for my friend coming to visit. I have hardly started with that so I have a lot of work ahead of me. I also need to really update my last of places I'd love to go while they are here. It's exciting for me because I will get to go to places I've always wanted to see, but didn't want to go by myself!

I suppose this post is mostly a way for me to say that I really have not forgotten about my blog! I try to check my Tumblr one every day but that is mostly because I really enjoy some of the posts I see there and there's a lot more activity going on, but besides the occasional re-blog and/or comment I'm not creating any new/original content there so you're not missing out on anything!

In any case, tomorrow I have a full day off and I'm hoping I will stop being lazy while I'm home enough to get the Friday post ready for this week and do some cleaning. I have a few posts I started editing/setting up awhile back but it really does take a lot of time to find photos and information about various items, especially when I run into things I know very little about.

I hope people will stick around a bit! As I'm cleaning/organizing I'm hoping to do some more "documentation" of my collection, so hopefully I will have some more collection updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment