Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Finally received a large lot of items today (much more than I have pictured here actually) which I won at the end of July.

The items pictured are basically everything I decided to keep. The cards are still undetermined whether I will ultimately keep them or send them off to another home, but I already have a LOT of cards in binders in my collection, so for now they can stay until I decide what to do with them.



 These three items were my main reason for buying this lot, I actually may already have the patch, but not on it's original backing. The ring was a huge bonus as I've always kind of wanted one (more about that item in a bit).
The wand set was the main thing though, basically the price I paid for the lot was maybe $20 more (with shipping) than just these wands go for! So overall I think the lot was worth it, (even if a lot of it I didn't exactly want). I don't know if I'll ever get the Venus and Jupiter set, they are always so expensive!
For those who don't recognize/know the significance of this ring: In the StarS season/arc of the anime and manga, Mamoru gives Usagi a ring which looks more or less exactly like this one, as a sign of his love. It is often referred to as Usagi's "Engagement Ring" in the manga, they are actually shown getting married with this ring on her finger!

The listing stated that the center stone was real, though I couldn't tell you for sure myself. The box also says Kay's Jewelers but I don't know yet if this is actually where this ring came from. In any case, I'm very happy to own it and to find that it actually fits on my finger! What luck!

2 comments:

  1. Wow your collection is impressive! Keep up the great work. btw the ring is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I've been wearing this ring nearly every day, it's just so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete