Tuesday, August 14, 2012




 Finally received the Mercury/Mars Bandai Asia Star Power Stick set! I won a lot at the end of July which contained this lovely item!
After about two weeks it finally arrived!

Anyway, the box is pretty beaten up but it does not bother me much since most of my RP items don't even have their boxes! I'm glad that it is complete and there is minimal damage on the wands themselves.

These are actually a bit smaller than I expected, or at least when I hold them in my hand they look smaller than they should be, but I'm certain that this item is meant more for children so that's why.

The little heart areas are actually supposed to be nail polish. They are a bit dried up, I did open one and the nail polish was like a gel. I'm sure it wouldn't cover well anyway since it's nearly transparent. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment