Wednesday, March 7, 2012

20th Anniversary / My Birthday!!!

Made by Dragonfly
My Birthday: March 7th, 1989.
Sailor Moon Anime first aired: March 7th, 1992 in Japan.

So today, March 7th, 2012 is both my 23rd birthday and the 20th Anniversary of the Sailor Moon Anime!


So obviously this birthday is pretty exciting with all of the new merchandise being released in the states and abroad. I plan on going out and trying to get myself something today after I go take a midterm exam.
But in the meantime, here are some fun photos! (Mostly of SM inspired cakes!)

Right: So far this is my favorite Sailor Moon inspired cake! 



A birthday cake from the anime.

Fun Fact: Usagi and Chibiusa's birthday is 30th of June.







 Some cute cookies, lollipops, etc! Check these and many more out at 3 O'clock Fairy!

A Cosmic Compact inspired cake by paper-feet at deviantArt.

One day I might try to make one like this, I do already have the heart-shaped cake pans! :)


Chelsea's Sailor Moon Birthday Cake!

Here's her Blogspot: Chelsea Dreamland








A Luna-Inspired Birthday cake!

This one is really cute, I love all of the detail!

She looks just like Luna from the anime!

I found this one on wordpress here: Jemgirl






This one is really amazing!

Apparently Usagi on top is many pieces of fondant layered on top of each other after being cut out. I'm sure that took a lot of tedious work, but it really looks great.

This cake is by Valerie Elizabeth Confections




Sailor Moon in Balloon form!

This darling was made by Rainbow of Balloons here on Blogspot!

As cute as she is, I don't think I'd ever be able to recreate this!





And finally, these adorable Sailor Moon Cat inspired shoes!

Created by aishavoya on Etsy. Sadly they are a bit expensive at $85 + shipping, but they are custom made just for your shoe size, and obviously take a lot of time and effort to make! Check out their other designs, too.

These would be a perfect addition to your growing Sailor Moon wardrobe thanks to all of the new clothing and accessories GE Animation, FYE, and Hot topic are selling!


Well, I hope everyone has a great day!  Feel free to ask or share anything you like, especially if it's about Sailor Moon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment