Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekly Review - Starry Sky Orgel (Sakky's Version)

OK, so again I've been very busy with work and college so I have not made a Weekly Review post (yet). In fact, I woke up this morning and suddenly realized "Wait, it's Friday?!?"

Also, I'm proud to say that my second nephew may be born today! As of 3:30am my oldest brother and his wife were headed to the hospital! No news on the name yet, they have kept it a secret until the baby's birth. I have materials to make a blanket for him to match his brother's, but I have not gotten that done yet, either!

So, please forgive me, I will try to get back on track soon, but in the meantime I'd like to highlight this awesome collector's blog post about the "Starry Sky Orgel" AKA "Star Locket" it is incredibly well researched and has lovely photos. She even features a photo of my Korean Star Locket!

Starry Sky Locket Comparison Guide


Also, if anyone knows anything about the Spanish version of this locket, we'd love to get more information/photos of it.

As a final note, GE Animation is set to release a Star Locket Necklace this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment