Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekly Review - New Hot Topic and GE Merchandise

I recently bought some of the new Merchandise from Hot Topic and GE Animation. So this week's review is going to be a look at some of the newest merchandise!


From Hot Topic:

Sailor Moon T-shirts:
Shirts at my local store: Raglan Shirt, Purple Moon and ChibiUsa, Sailor Moon White, Sailor Moon Black, White Bow Shirt (No longer online), Group Shirt.
Sizes generally range from XS-2XL
Retail: $24.50 - $26.50
Many cute designs are available. However, like many HT shirts these are made with a very thin material. It seems like these might be easy to wear out or tear. Junior sizes only, so be careful choosing a size if you are an adult.
My favorites are the Group shirt and the Tuxedo Mask shirt. The Tuxedo one seems to be made with a little bit heavier material, but it is no longer in my local store or online.


This shirt was added yesterday to their online store!


Sailor Moon Hoodie:
Sizes range from XS-3XL
Retail Price: $49.98  Currently on Clearance: $23.98

I LOVE this hoodie, I think the image is really cute and the hoodie is comfortable to wear. It is not very heavy but warm enough and very soft on the inside. Some fans are saying the sleeves are too long but I don't think they are too bad. 

Seat-belt Belt:
Retail Price: $26.00 
This belt is really cute, featuring the girls' faces and a seat belt buckle! Seems pretty sturdy/durable, also the size is widely adjustable! The price seems a bit high, but I just could not resist. I had bought a similar belt years ago and it still works very well so I'd say that this should last a long time!

Lanyard:
Retail Price: $8.00
This lanyard comes with an ID protector and extra rubber charm! This is some of the GE Animation Merchandise which HT is carrying. GE has recently added a few more lanyard designs to their website.

Other items which my local HT had include: Blue Rubber Bracelet $7, Blue Sailor Moon Wallet $18.50, Button $2.99, Sticker (Not online). Also note there are a few other items online which I did not see in my local store, so you may want to check their website: HotTopic.com

I also visited my local FYE store and they currently have two of their own shirt designs.

Recently I participated in a Group Auction (GA) with some other collectors and we won a large lot of the new GE Merchandise which we split up. I'll review the items which I received from the lot.


Sailor Moon Sticker: (Left, same as HT's)
A lovely group image sticker. It is actually quite large, about 3-4" tall and 2-3" wide!
Retail: $2.99 +


Sailor Moon Phone Charm: (Right)
There are many phone charms and keychains being released,
Retail: $6.00 (price sticker)


Sailor Moon Magnets: 
Set of five magnets each a design including one of the inner senshi.
Retail: $7.00 (price sticker)



Tuxedo Kamen Wallet:
A pink wallet featuring Tuxedo Kamen (Mask) it unfolds and has quite a few slots for cards and a clear ID slot. On the back is a zipper pocket with the new Sailor Moon logo for coins, when unfolded there is an area for bills also.
Retail: $18.00 (price sticker)



Tuxedo Kamen Tote:
Not too big or too small! This tote is large enough to hold a spiral notebook standing up with a little room to spare, it features a smaller inside zipper pocket and can close with a zipper at the top. I like to carry a few of my text and notebooks around in it to class!
Retail: $18.00 (price sticker)

No comments:

Post a Comment