Thursday, March 1, 2012

Quick Note

Hey Everyone,

I've been super busy this week with two projects, a paper, all of my usual homework, and 34+ hours at work on top of that! I am going to try to get the weekly review post up sometime tomorrow but I still have a lot of other work to do for classes today and I will be at work tomorrow. Plus, some of my family wants to get together to celebrate my brother's birthday which was the 28th, and mine which is coming up on the 7th! The only bad thing about that is it cuts into what little free time I already don't have!

Anyway, this week and next week are extremely busy with all the work I've got going on, next week is midterms (hooray for tests on your birthday?!?) but I might have a little more time so hopefully that post won't be late! And to think, I started out having one of my posts made a week ahead of time! ^^;

Oh! As a final note, I also now have a Tumblr! I honestly like blogspot better for editing, but I have more friends/fans using Tumblr. ^^; so far my posts have been copies of the weekly reviews here, so it is likely both blogs will be incredibly similar but I'll likely still start out writing/making the review posts here and copying them to my Tumblr because I really dislike their editing options... or lack thereof. Maybe it's just me.

As Always, feel free to ask me any questions you have! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment