Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New shirts online at Hot Topic

hottopic.com
 Hot Topic just added three new Sailor Moon shirts today, this time with individuals of some of the Outer Senshi.

Pluto

Saturn

Neptune

Sadly no Uranus to go with these, and still no individual Inner Senshi T-shirts! Also lacking are the shirts for men. My favorite is the Sailor Saturn one. I like the design for it the best, but I love the color for Neptune.

Also recently added was this metal case, as well as this SMS Shirt.




SailorMoonWorld.it

In Italy there are several pairs of Sailor Moon Shoes that were released!


I really hope we get some shoes in the U.S. as well.

Sadly my budget can't handle all of these new adds! I'm having to pick and choose what merchandise I want to purchase as I go on, even though I would really love to have everything!




Lastly, GE Animation has been adding new items to their site as well such as Sailor Moon Messenger bags. So far they have only listed Moon, Mercury, and Jupiter bags, but I am sure the other (Inner) Senshi will follow. I also hope that they will release some Outer Senshi items as well!

2 comments:

  1. I want those shoes! I would so rock them!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need some here! Hopefully not in kids sizes haha...

      Delete