Thursday, March 22, 2012

Treated myself a bit!

I grabbed these two shirts at Hot Topic on clearance. They may be a bit small for me. I might alter them if needed, or maybe I will just hold onto them for awhile.

Bought the fourth volume in-store today (I had been ordering them previously), just to get myself caught up on the volumes which have already been released. I still need to read them, though!

Finally, I bought the mug because it reminds me of Tuxedo Mask (of course) it was also on clearance so it was cheap.

I was hoping to find the purple shirt at my local store since they are all XS size online, but they are already completely gone!  Also, I wanted to get the new brooch but it is not in the store yet.

I think Sailor Moon items must be selling well! I didn't see any more lanyards, and there was only one sticker left. The new Outer Senshi shirts I mentioned last time have the larger sizes sold out online! I was going to order the Saturn and/or Neptune ones, but I definitely am not going to pay full price+shipping for a shirt that will be too small. I'm hoping they will re-stock on those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment